Ingredients for 1 Servings
|1||Pcs||Chili pepper (amount to taste and spiciness)|
|2nd||EL||Lemon olive oil|
15 minutes. total time
15 minutes. Preparation time
- Wash zucchini and chop finely (3.5 mm mandolin vegetable slicer) or julienne.
- Cut the pineapple into pencils of the same size.
- Wash the chilli pepper and cut off small rings (amount according to taste and desired spiciness).
- Mix a dressing from the lemon olive oil, honey and lime juice and mix with all the ingredients.
- Garnish with a small sprig of garden herb.