A fluffy white bread almost bakes itself. The simple recipe for baking for everyone.
Ingredients for 4th Servings
|500||G||Flour (type 550)|
|1||shot||Olive oil for brushing|
210 min. total time
20 min. Preparation time
190 min. cooking time
- Put the flour and salt in the first step Cooking Chef stainless steel bowl. Form a hollow in the middle of the flour and then pour the water into it. Crumble the yeast into the water and add the condensed milk, sugar and olive oil.
- Stretch that Professional dough hook , set the temperature to just below 40 ° C and let the dough knead for approx. 10 minutes at the minimum speed setting. Remove the professional dough hook. Dust the dough with half of the remaining flour. Leave the temperature at just below 40 ° C, set the timer to 1 hour and select stirring interval level 3. Set the Splash guard , close it and let the dough rise.
- Stretch that Professional dough hook again and let the dough knead at minimum speed for 2 minutes. Then remove the professional dough hook again and program the timer for 1 hour. Dust the dough with flour at the same temperature setting and let rise.
- At the end of the rising time, take the dough out of the bowl and form it into a large flat cake. Then place the flatbread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper and scratch it diagonally at a distance of approx. 4 cm. Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let it rest in a warm place for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, you can preheat the oven to 200 ° C for approx. 10 minutes.
- Place a fireproof bowl of water on the bottom of the oven and bake the bread for about 45 minutes until golden. Brush with olive oil while still hot.